topbella

Thursday 4 November 2010

I admire to...

Well, this is the thirth session on my blog. In this time I need speak aboute a person then I admire, I don`t know so much famous people than work in my area from studies because that I speak about a teacher in my University.
Her name is Alicia Valdes I don`t have class with her but she work in my favourite area in Veterinary Medicine: little animals. She is very inteligent, she start to job when she was very young, and then she was in so much Master`s. In this moment she work in the University of Chile in this faculty of Veterinary Medicine she do class in the fourth or thirth (I don`t remember very well)  year of career, and her subject is very dificult. Moreover she work in the clinic of little animals.
Much of my friends was in her class and they say me: this subject is very, very difficult! This is because you should know so much aboute the other subject then you have before. I having class the next year with she so I only need studing so much for pass her subject.  
That is she...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About this Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Carito´s pets: Tita ;)

Carito´s pets: Tita ;)

Carito´s pets: Tommy

Carito´s pets: Tommy

Seguidores

 
Carito Blog© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo