topbella

Tuesday 19 October 2010

My career

Well, I am here again writtening. About my career: Veterinary Medicine.
In first place I chose this career because I like animals, all animals from cats, dogs until bears, spiders, and more. I don`t have a favourite animal.
In the moment than me knew than I was in this university I was happy, this is the best university of Chile. But in that time I didn`t believe was very difficult. In spite of this I don`t want in other place more than here.  
When I chose this career my mother loved it, but my father was not very happy. Nevertheless he always support to me and in this moment he like this career.
In this moment I am in my thirth year of career, but sometimes was difficult is here because I don`t like all subject than I had.
In the other hand for my future I think I am a Veterinarian from little animals. Is don`t than I don`t like animals like horses or cows, but I always I belived in little animals, and I love it. Furthermore I feel very little face to face to  horses o cows. I know than there more spaces for Veterinary Medicine like wild life o work in laboratory, but I don`t believe than that is my area. I believe than work in a laboratoy is very boring.
Finaly well I can say more? I LOVE MY CAREER

2 comments:

karen.paulina said...

:O is a hard decision when your parents didn't like what you really want to do! that happened to me too. Don't worry I think they are really proud of you :)
hug!

Miss said...

Well, I am here again SP writening. About my career: Veterinary Medicine.
In first place I WF choice this career because I love WW the animals, all animals from cats, dogs until WF bear, spiders, and more. I don`t have a favourite animal.
In the moment WF than WF me know than I was in this university I was happy, this is the best university of Chile. But in that time I TENSE don`t belive was very difficult. In spite of this PUNCT . I don`t want in other place more than here.
When I WF choice thisSP carrer my mother loved it, but my father was not very happy. Nevertheless he alwaysTENSE support to me and in this moment he TESNE like this career.
In this moment I am in my thirth year of career, but sometimes was difficult is here because I don`t like all WW signatures than WF me had.
WW In the other hand for my future I think I am a WF Veterinary from little animals. ^ s don`t than I don`t like animals like horses or cows, but I always I belived in little animals, and I love it. Furthermore I feel very little face to face to horses o cows. I know SP than there more spaces for Veterinary Medicine like wild WF live o work in laboratory, but I don`t SP belive than that is my area. I SP belive than work in a laboratoy is very boring.
Finaly well I can say more? I LOVE MY CAREER

carola,
very good!! I'm glad to hear you like it so much! the best of luck!
check the corrections ok?
miss

Post a Comment

Pages

About this Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Carito´s pets: Tita ;)

Carito´s pets: Tita ;)

Carito´s pets: Tommy

Carito´s pets: Tommy

Seguidores

 
Carito Blog© Diseñado por: Compartidisimo